Description and Responsibilities
This position is ideal for an Administrative professional with 5+ years of experience in a corporate office role; who is passionate about focusing their career in the administrative support stream; who is comfortable with taking on any level of task from an errand to high profile support; who ideally lives in Downtown Toronto; and who wants to work for a technology company that is dynamic and fast-growing.
Major responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the smooth operation of our office facilities and equipment will be top priority;
- Coordinating renovations, expansions and physical transformations to Peraso’s office facilities;
- Primary negotiator of lease for head office in Toronto and satellite office in Waterloo;
- Tracking and ordering furniture/inventory/supplies from vendors; and stocking of supplies for the kitchen areas, conference rooms, supply rooms, and installation of toner and paper for copiers and printers;
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail and courier deliveries, and preparing mailings and packages;
- Responsible for managing all corporate travel including flights, transportation and accommodations;
- Organizing company events including office parties, seminars, conferences, management / directors meetings and other corporate functions;
- Ordering access cards for new employees and updating access card log;
- Performing daily walk through of the area, performing straightening of kitchen, conference rooms and public areas during walk through as needed;
- Meeting scheduling and logistics planning/execution (room bookings, catering, room set-up);
- Providing special project and administrative support on an ad hoc basis;
- Liaison between employees and building management for maintenance requests;
- Greeting guests, offering hospitality service and answering to a very limited number of incoming phone calls and requests coming to the front office;
- Other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, as requested by management.
Support to HR department:
- In conjunction with Human Resources, maintaining and managing personnel files, corporate benefits, insurance and other confidential employee information;
- Working closely with Human Resources on various human resources matters.
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience in a similar role;
- A bachelor’s degree In Business Administration is strongly preferred;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written ;
- Strong organization, attention to detail, and multi-tasking abilities;
- Experience working under pressure and adapting to various work situations and tight deadlines ;
- Ability to work independently, accept responsibility with limited supervision ;
- Ability to manage tasks to completion, and work with frequent interruptions;
- Ability to work well in a small, dynamic team;
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive issues with the utmost discretion; and
- Ability to meet employer’s attendance policy;
- Experience with QuickBooks is an asset.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Peraso Technologies is committed to supporting the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (Ontario), ensuring accommodation for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle.