Description and Responsibilities:
Peraso Technologies, Inc. is actively seeking an experienced software engineer to join the applications team to support the development of mm-wave radio transceivers and systems. The successful candidate must have recent experience in embedded software design, verification, and documentation. The applications team is responsible for the design and maintenance of software for controlling Peraso’s mm-wave radio hardware to allow debug, validation, characterization, and demo, both for internal engineering teams and external customers.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Write and maintain application software used for controlling RF radio ICs and lab equipment.
- Windows application development.
- Work with the analog/RF and digital teams in testing and validating RF radio and baseband ICs.
- Work closely with our early access partners and customers in the evaluation of new products and the development of new features and requirements.
- Keep products competitive and recommend changes to improve product performance.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Software development experience in C/C++.
- Experience with developing Windows UI and .NET libraries.
- Familiarity with microcontrollers and low level interfaces such as SPI and I2C.
- At least 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Strong written and oral skills are required, including an ability to clearly explain complex concepts.
- Able to work with various teams and support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with C++/CLI with mixed assemblies using managed and unmanaged code.
- Experience with building WPF GUIs with C#.
- MATLAB programming experience.
- Programming and scripting languages such as Tcl/Tk, Perl or Python.
- Embedded/real-time software development.
- Linux application development.
- Knowledge and exposure to one or more networking protocols, e.g. TCP/IP.
- Hands-on experience using lab equipment such as spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and real-time oscilloscopes is beneficial.
- Familiarity with circuit-level schematics.
- Understanding of RF design and analysis concepts.
- Knowledge of DSP concepts.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org