Description and Responsibilities
Peraso’s DSP engineers develop the next-generation wireless technologies that will change how millions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. As a Senior DSP Software Engineer, you will work in a fast-paced environment with R&D teams to optimize system performance, drawing on your experience with DSP development, RF Systems, hands-on silicon debug, equipment automation, embedded software design and nightly regressions. You will work closely with other team members with a focus on embedded SW development: optimizing Peraso chipset system performance and delivering settings and SW routines to other teams within the company. A tenacious, analytical and systematic approach to problem solving, performance validation and regression are essential for the position.
- Background in DSP/Communication theory;
- Background in RF Systems;
- Experience validating silicon ICs is required;
- Experience developing embedded SW in C/C++ is required;
- Experience developing algorithms for wireless ICs are an asset;
- Experience with beamforming techniques and systems are an asset;
- Ability to work closely with other teams including Analog, ASIC and Software;
- Experience mentoring junior team members is an asset;
- Experience automating and using lab equipment is required;
- Experience with Matlab, C/C++, Scripting languages (Tcl, Perl);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- BaSc. with 5+ years relevant experience. M.Sc. with 3+ years.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Participation in industry standard development activities;
- Leading and participating in multi-functional design reviews;
- Interface with 3rd party contractors and IP developers in the process of our development;
- Interface with customers and validate their issues and requirements;
- Travel to one or more of the U.S., Europe and Asia.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position send your resume to email@example.com
Peraso Technologies is committed to supporting the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (Ontario), ensuring accommodation for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle.